Thursday, October 25, 2012

'I Miss You' Casting

The secondary characters for this drama has been up and down. First there were reports that Chun Jung Myung (Cinderella's Sister, The Duo) was going to be cast, but since he's declined the role.
Now it's been confirmed that Yoo Seung Ho will join the cast. He just finished wrapping up 'Arang and the Magistrate for the same channel and time slot, but he's ready to take of the skunk wig and jump into present day.
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I haven't finished 'Arang' and the only other drama I watched him in was 'The Great Queen SeonDeok'. Both roles he seemed a little playful to me, I think it'll be interesting to see who he portrays a character described as "old-hearted and hides his past pain behind his gentle image".
When he certainly has the gentle image thing going for him. I just hope that I'm not building up my expectations too high. I don't want to be disappointed like I was with 'Big'.


Information and Quote Source: allkpop
Photo Source: mydaily

No comments:

Post a Comment