Friday, October 12, 2012

3 Golden Men/ Saam Num Neua Thong

Just started watching this Lakorn, but I'm all in right now. I really love story lines that center around a group of friends. This one is about three guys who are in varying stages of romantic relationships. Thee (Ken) is always playing around and flirting even though he has a girl that lives with him, Wat (Boy) has been dating the same girl for years and is now being asked to marry, and Krit (Mark) is in love with an employee from his company.
I'm still in the early few episodes of this show, so I don't know much more than that but, so far this show is funny and touching. I hope it ends well.
After '4 Hearts of the Mountain' I was looking for other dramas to watch with Mark in it, and luckily I found this one on YouTube under one of my subscriptions. I have a serious Mark problem. What other lakorns was he in? Where can I find them. Someone please feed the fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment