Monday, January 14, 2013

Girl's Generation 'I Got A Boy' MV

Let me start by saying that I don't actually like GG, but every time they come out with a new song, I give the video a try and end up singing the song all day long. Their songs are just sooo super catchy, that I can never escape them. It's not that I hate GG, but besides catchy songs, there isn't much that  I actually LIKE about them. They are all very beautiful and talented, but it never seems to click for me. Call me a hater if you have to, but I'm not doing it on purpose.
Anyway, this year, GG just released their new song and video 'I Got A Boy' and once again, I can't stop thinking about it. The video was bright and fun, and the song itself was actually surprising with all the different sections. My favorite is the slow break down in the middle.


It was surprising for me to see them in sneakers and mid-drifts since they so often come out with leather and/ or high heels. It was a nice change, and I do like the video. I just don't think I can call my self their fan yet. Maybe  it'll just hit me one day like it did with Big Bang. Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment