Tuesday, January 15, 2013

B.A.P 'Rain Sound' MV

2013 is still very new, but the boys of B.A.P are back with a new single. 'Rain Sound is a track from their up-coming mini-album.
The teaser wasn't much, just a small snippet of the song and a metal chain with green rain falling down on it. I had no idea what to expect, only that this might be a slower track than anything they have released previously. My guess was correct, but B.A.P has continually surprised me, and this time in no exception.
Everything from the song and vocals to the video and images. For starters this is the first single that was neither fast nor forceful. This was a smooth, slightly sexy mid-tempo tune. Sweet and clear vocals from Young Jae accompany the sound of rain drops at the beginning of the song, before the bass line and Yong Guk's husky rap starts... So well done. I love that everyone had a decent length part in this song. Himchan was finally singing, not randomly yelling, although he's pretty hot when that happens... but this time we get to really hear how deep his voice is as he subtely says 'I'm drawing you again today, will I be able to erase you?







I loved the rich reds and purples before the black and white at the end. I loved the fact that there was barely any dancing in this video, it makes me look forward to their live stage. Although I'm not sure if or when they'll have one since this was a pre-release not a comeback. Obviously, I want to see a live stage for this one, but right now, I'm so happy with this video, that I'm too busy re-watching it to look for live performances.
There were just some shots in the video that I couldn't resist taking shots of. I even tried my hand at my first ever edit...
Yong Guk

Dae Hyun

Young Jae

Him Chan

Jong Up

Zelo
Baby Zelo Crying















No comments:

Post a Comment