Thursday, December 27, 2012

Youngjae and Sunhwa Duet- Everything is Pretty

Youngjae of B.A.P and Sunhwa of Secret come together for a duet. Is this the month of duets?! So many are coming out now. Anyway, this is very similar to the G.NA and Sanchez duet that I had a post on a few days ago. Two people with sweet voices singing together. The only real difference that I can pick up on immediately is that this duet is very cute and light, talking about love and hearts racing. It sounds perfect for a RomCom Drama, I'd be surprised if it never came out in one.






I know that this isn't a real group, that they only came together for this song, but would it kill them to shoot a better video? I think the studio shots and aegyo are nice but overall not that interesting. If my bias was either one of them, this might be more entertaining, but it wasn't really enough to keep my attention.
Very cute, but I'll probably forget that I even watched this video by next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment