Friday, December 21, 2012

C-Clown Far Away/ Young Love MV

This video really surprised me for a few reasons. First, I wasn't taking C-Clown serious (I mean they labelled themselves clowns), I watched their first video SOLO and even though it wasn't bad nothing made me remember it or them. Second, this song and video were really powerful. The storyline of being a third-wheel has been done but with Kang-Jun playing the angst filled left over man and the other members acting as quasi guardians, I did feel the pain and anger he must have felt in that situation. Very well done for C-Clown, their company and the director of the video.



They also made a dance version of the video.


I'm wondering if this was just a fluke or if C-Clown will become a group with the power to make me remember them.

Videos Released by: LOEN

No comments:

Post a Comment