Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Panya Chon Kon Krua/ Kitchen Scholar First Impressions




I am currently on episode 6 of this 12 episode series and for the most part the lakorn is funny and cute, but I have one major problem with this show: how long is Cha’Aem (Kimberly) going to pretend to be a maid?! I usually don’t let ridiculous plot devices stand in my way of watching a show.

I was all for her going undercover for ideas for her script, but at this point it is dragging on for too long. It really doesn’t make sense that she’s still rolling around on the floors of someone else’s home. She is the daughter of the Mayor; I would think she would have a little more respect for her father’s position.

At this point she’s involved so many people in her lie, and I can’t honestly say that it’s going to be worth it in the end to have that great script if she misses out on a great guy like Tom (Mark). 

I still intend to watch until the end of the show, but I just hope that they can get a move on with the rest of the show, there is no reason she can’t return to her original place and still be involved with this family and Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment