Friday, December 21, 2012

G.NA and Sanchez- Beautiful Day

Looking into my numerous  subscriptions on YT, I found this duet under LOEN Entertainment. As far as I know, duets, especially between artists from different record labels, aren't very common. G.NA is under 'CUBE Entertainment' (with acts like 4 Minute and B2ST) and Sanchez is a member of the group 'Phantom' on the 'Brand New Music' label (with acts like miss S and Verbal Jint). It walks the line between a true ballad and a mid-tempo song. With their pure and sweet voices G.NA and Sanchez sound great together. They look great together as well, to bad their a couple that's broken up in the video.




With shots of the them sitting back to back, staring into the camera and sitting alone in separate rooms looking sad, there isn't much to the video, but I like the song too much to complain. I can't say that I'll like Phantom or G.NA, but I'll probably give them a little more attention now.

Video Released by: LOEN

No comments:

Post a Comment