Friday, July 5, 2013

I Hear Your Voice- Info and First Impressions

I Hear Your Voice-a002.jpg

Name: I Hear Your Voice/ I Can Hear Your Voice
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Comedy
Year: 2013
Episodes: 16, 1 hour each
Writer: Park Hye Ryun (2011s Dream High)
Studio: SBS
Starring:
Lee Bo Young as Jang Hye Sung
Lee Jung Suk as Park Soo Ha
Yoon Sang Hyun as Cha Kwan Woo
Lee Da Hee as Seo Do Yeon

Show Premise: After witnessing the murder, Hye Sung, only a teenager at the time, becomes a witness. She earns the gratitude of Soo Ha, whose father was the one murdered. He vows to protect her, but loses track of her for 10 years. When they meet again, Hye Sung is not the type of person he has dreamed of all these years, but he must protect her because the murderer is out of jail and coming for them.

Why I Chose This Show: I missed School 2013, while it was airing, but I've heard so many good things about the show, so to get a feel for Lee Jung Suk's acting, I decided to give this show a shot.

Now that I'm watching, I have to say that picking this one, was one of the best drama decisions I've made in a while. After the ridiculous melodrama 'When A Man Loves', I didn't really know where to turn.
This show has been really good, so far, and I can't wait to see where it goes.
The interaction between Soo Ha and Hye Sung is deep and sweet, since they have such a terrible incident connecting them. They genuinely care for each other. Right now, I'm trying to hold my self back from shipping them too much, because I don't want to be disappointed in the end. Especially since Cha Kwan Woo, a lawyer working in the same office as Hye Sung, is such a good alternative.
The writer of this show, did a good job with Dream High, and so, I'm hoping that the great writing will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment