Friday, June 14, 2013

Two Weeks Info




Title: Two Weeks
Screenwriter: So Hyun Kyung ( 2009s Shining Inheritance, 2011s  49 Days)
Start Date: August 2013
Starring: Lee Jun Ki and Kim So Yeon
Premise: Jun Ki plays Jang Tae Sang, a man falsely accused of murder, and on the run, while his daughter's health suffers from leukemia. The show is supposed to span two weeks as he tries to save his daughter's life.

I'm interested in how they're going to format this show. Will each episode be like one day out of his journey? Will it be like '24' countdown every hour?
Based on his performance in AaTM, Jun Ki has gotten better and learned more skills, but being a fugitive and having a very sick child makes for a high intensity and highly emotional story. I don't know much about anyone else in this drama. However, knowing that the writer is So Hyun Kyung, does give me hope that the story will be very touching, since 49 Days had me puffy-eyed for about half the episodes. Maybe they will combine to make a great show to watch. I guess I'll have t add this to the  'Try/Watch' Drama List.

No comments:

Post a Comment