Thursday, May 30, 2013

2PM- 'All Day I Think Of You' MV

I'm a little slow with this post since the video has been out for almost three weeks, but I like the song so much that I felt that I just had to make a post about it and include some of the great screen-caps that I was able to get.
I was wondering when they were going to make a come-back since it's been more than a year since 'Hands Up' came out. Now they're back with 'All Day I Think of You' and 'Come Back When You Hear This Song'. With these two songs and videos I've noticed two things. They look mature and hot, and the song titles are hella long now.
Beyond that though, I really do like ADTOY. The song, the choreography and the video are perfect together. I think they did a good job of making it known that they're older and more mature without being tasteless about it.

There have been a few performances of this song, so far but I've only seen one that includes Nichkhun's falsetto part. It's the MBC-Kpop performance that they did on 5/11/13.


As promised, feast your eyes on all the following hotness....














No comments:

Post a Comment