Friday, June 8, 2012

I Do, I Do First Impressions

There were four things that immediately popped into my mind as I watched the first two episodes.
1. Wow. Sun Ah looks great!!
2. Hmm Sun Ah and Jang Woo, don't look bad together, this could work.
3. Hey it's that the father from Protect the Boss?
4. Why is she so obsessive about shoes??

Sun Ah's character really doesn't have anything or anyone besides shoes. She even sleeps with them. I'm sure there is going to be a back story, I just hope the explanation isn't too flimsy. But, because she stays away from people and just worries about her shoes, it makes sense that getting drunk one night, she would sleep with someone and get pregnant.
I will keep watching, but I'm not sure if this show will be worth the effort for people who aren't Kim Sun Ah fans. The emotional acting from her is, as usual, touching. The chemistry between her and Jang Woo isn't bad either. When they're together, you do get a sense of connection. I'm worried about the rest of the show though. Where are they going with the shoe obsession? What is that second female lead really up to? Will the sexy  Gyno doctor just end up reminding me of  'Scent of a Woman'?
Obviously, I have to keep watching to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment