Friday, June 8, 2012

Bad Guy/Bad Boy Info and My Thoughts



 
Name:Bad Guy/ Bad Boy
Year: 2010
Genre:Melodrama, Thriller, Romance
Episodes: 17
Network: SBS
Starring: Kim Nam Gil, Han Ga In, Kim Jae Wook, and Oh Yun Soo
Basic Premise:
A bad guy seeks revenge against a family for past wrongs.


My Thoughts:
This was the first drama that I finished, that wasn’t a romance or family drama. I started watching it at a time when I felt that I had to branch out and find other genres to watch. It just so happened that this show had ended a few months earlier. At first what caught my attention was the shock value of a suicide in the first five minutes of episode one and the cinematography. The director of this show did some really interesting things with angels and lighting. What kept me coming back wasn’t the plot, even though it was decent, but the acting in this show was, as an ensemble, great. I can’t guarantee that this show will become a favorite, but I do believe that the acting will stand out in your mind. 8 Hearts.

Where to Watch:  Viki   Hulu  DramaFever  Mysoju

No comments:

Post a Comment