Sunday, May 6, 2012

Spica

These days I keep finding out about a new groups that I can see myself following. Two days ago I found out about  Spica, a five member girl group from South Korea. They are on B2M Entertainment. As far as I know, there hasn't been a lot of buzz about these girls, but I think they are buzz worthy.

 
Their second single 'Russian Roulette'

First Songstress: 0:11 Yang Ji Won
Second Songstress: 0:24 Kim Bo A
Third Songstress: 0:35 Park Na Rae
Fourth Songstress: 0:46 Park Ju Hyun
Fifth Songstress: 0:51 Kim Bo Hyung

After watching the 'Russian Roulette' and 'Painkiller' MVs and some live performances, I already have a bias. Kim Bo A. I don't think she's the best dancer but, she just looks like she's up there singing her heart out. Love it. Also loving the fact that they are all 80s babies, since we seem to be a rare breed in  the Kpop nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment