Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I Do, I Do- New KDrama

Kim Sun Ah is starring in a new drama called I Do, I Do. the drama has already started production and is slated to start on May 30th on MBC after the conclusion of King 2 Hearts wraps up. Kim Sun Ah has been one of my favorite actresses since Sam Soon, and I'm happy she's back for another show.
When I first read the news about this show, however, I had mixed feelings for a few reasons. The first is that the male lead opposite her is Lee Jang Woo, who I nothing about. He is best known for his roles in Glory Jane (2011) and Smile Again (2010), but I didn't watch either of those.Will this guy be able to match up to Sun Ah's acting chops?
The second reason, is the concept of the show: Sun Ah will play as Hwang Ji An, a successful shoe designer who has a one night stand with Park Tae Gang, played by Jang Woo. As it turns out, he's a new employee, and that one night stand resulted in conception. Hwang Ji An also meets a handsome doctor while all of this is going on and, of course, must choose which guy to stick with.
What I really don't want to see is a wishy-washy character. The description for Hwang Ji An, is that she is a alpha-girl, a no- nonsense woman who has made a name and career for herself. I hope that writers can keep that in mind as the show goes on.
I will be watching this show, and til the end most likely, because I can't pass up the opportunity to watch Sun Ah. She's the best, and hopefully this show will just add to the list of great dramas that I have watched.



Even the boys want to try the pretty shoes!



Sources and Photos: http://www.hancinema.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment