Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ha Ji Won as Kim Hang Ah



Ha Ji Won as Kim Hang Ah is killer. The production team is doing a great job with her wardrobe. During her "off" time from being a soldier, she's dressed very feminine, whether in a form-hugging black dress or a white and pink two piece ensemble with bows attached. I really like the fact that they are adding another element to her character through her clothing. I think, this is the first time that I was able to say that the wardrobe of a modern-day drama really had any effect on how I viewed the character.
Even though she is a kick-ass, gun-touting North Korean trained soldier, Kim Hang Ah still has the time to look cute and attractive. This is something that I was NOT expecting even with the drama poster that they released. I'm so used to her just being awesome and fearless that I never really considered how cute she really is. Saranghe Ha Ji Won!!

No comments:

Post a Comment