Friday, April 13, 2012

Big News




<3 K-Drama News <3
The Hong Sisters, the dynamic duo that they are, have announced a new drama script. The Hong Sisters who have written seven completed dramas including, ‘Best Love’, ‘My Girlfriend is a Gumiho’, ‘You’re Beautiful’, and one of my favorites ‘My Lady’, are with ‘Big’. A drama about a 17 year old boy who’s soul is transported into the body of a 30 year old. Sounds like the Korean take on 17 Again, but since I love that premise and all of its adaptations, I think that the show should be pretty entertaining, especially once you throw in a few misunderstandings, a love triangle, and moments so cute, you wish they were happening to you.
Now, the squeal worthy factor here is that Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo have been cast as the lead couple, as Gil Da Rin and Kang Kyung Joon, respectively. I have been waiting for another drama from Gong Yoo for so long; I thought it was never going to happen. I think the pairing between GY’s smoking hotness and charisma will blend well with the beauty and spunk of LJM. miss A’s Suzy has also been casted.
The first script reading is set to take place on April 14th and the drama is supposed to start airing on June 4th. I cannot wait for this drama to start!! Yay Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo!!! <3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment