Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hyuna's Ice Cream MV

The last solo video from Hyuna that I watched was Bubble Pop. I thought the video was pretty racy for female Korean artist and thought- 'hey let me go see who this girl really is'. I thought she might be like Koda Kumi, an sexy ADULT woman, who was just a little more sexual than the norm. I was suprised to find that she was only about 19 at the time the video came out, and it kinda put me off.
I know that America is pretty liberal with the music videos, but it really disturbed me to see a teen rolling around and crawling on the floor.When I saw that her new video 'Ice Cream' was even named ice cream, my first thought was to avoid it,but then I decided to give it and her a chance. I video was cute and thankfully she wasn't licking vanilla ice cream lasciviously for the cameras. Don't be mistaken, there was plently slutty sexiness in the video, but it wasn't so upsetting this time around. Maybe I'm just getting used to her.



No comments:

Post a Comment