Thursday, March 22, 2012

SHINee's Back!!!!!

Finally, after about 18 months my favorite young K-Pop group is back : SHINee!!!
After hitting the road to capture fans in Japan and other Asian countries the boys are back with the first single from their new seven track album Sherlock. The title single is Sherlock (Clue+Note), as it is a mash-up of two other songs on the album. I can tell you that even though it may seem a bit weird in places that song is very catchy and will have you thinking about it the rest of the day LOL. check it out for yourself.

I have very few complaints with the song and video except I'm a little disappointed that the boys didn't come back with a new look. Based on the past I thought they would look totally different from 'Lucifer' but they still look Hott so I guess that's all a fan-girl can ask for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment